From: Platoali <platoali@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: SSHD running under Linux, SSH running under Windoz
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 12:07:24
1 You should install X server on windows. Cygwin is very good solution.
2
3 Try this:
4 http://x.cygwin.com/
5
6 Best
7
8 On 5/29/06, Rafael Fernández López <info@××××××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
9 > Hi,
10 >
11 > Sorry you all because of the Windoze usage. I have a SSHD server running
12 > in my computer at home, and it does work really well (as the apache server
13 > that I have too).
14 >
15 > I've configured SSHD server to forward X11, so when I do connect from
16 > another computer that is running Linux (with X11) there is no problem, if
17 > I run "xclock" for example, xclock is showed.
18 >
19 > What I'd like to know is how to do this same thing if the ssh client is
20 > running under Windows, is there any possibility of forwarding X11 in it?
21 >
22 > Thank you,
23 > Rafael Fernández López.
26 > --
27 > "A la vista de suficientes ojos todos los errores resultan evidentes" -
28 > Linus Torvalds
29 > --
30 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list