From: Andres Moore <andres.moore@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Ethics of vmware use
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 20:44:22
1 On 5/20/06, Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name> wrote:
2 > Andres Moore wrote:
3 >
4 > > information above, you *still* can download at no charge, VMware
5 > > Server and create in the server environment your own VMware images,
6 >
7 > What do you mean with "In the server environment"?
8
9 Well, its was misplaced the "server environment" thing. I mean, I use
10 VMware Server in a proper server, (SCSI - 4GB ram - Raid1), not on my
11 personal pc. Thats why I writed server environment.
14 > > BTW, Microsoft and Virtual PC are free now too...but that's a
15 > > different story. :)
16 >
17 > And I suppose that's why VMware Server is available for free.
18
19 Thats more a Microsoft reaction over VMware first decision....
22 > Alexander Skwar
23 > --
24 > All Finagle Laws may be bypassed by learning the simple art of doing
25 > without thinking.
26 > --
27 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list