From: Alexander Kapshuk <alexander.kapshuk@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo-sources-4.9.0
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 19:47:12
1 Forwarding the email below to the list.
4 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
5 From: andymenderunix <andymenderunix@×××××.com>
6 Date: Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 9:28 PM
7 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo-sources-4.9.0
8 To: Alexander Kapshuk <alexander.kapshuk@×××××.com>
11 I second this, but I would also recommend doing a diff of the radeon
12 related code in the source tree. Maybe only selected files were
13 changed and cause the issues. It's worth a check.
14
15 Best regards,
16 Andrew
20 Wysłano z telefonu Samsung
21 -------- Original message --------
22 From: Alexander Kapshuk <alexander.kapshuk@×××××.com>
23 Date: 13/12/2016 18:47 (GMT+01:00)
25 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo-sources-4.9.0
26