From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] python2 really really really gone? Scripts all broken?
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 14:43:10
1 n952162 wrote:
2 > On 11/15/20 2:53 PM, Alessandro Barbieri wrote:
3 >> You are 5 years late
4 >>
5 >> >So, in 2008, we announced that we >would sunset Python 2 in 2015,
6 >> and >asked people to upgrade before then. >Some did, but many did
7 >> not. So, in 2014, >we extended that sunset till 2020.
8 >>
9 >> See also
10 >> https://www.python.org/doc/sunset-python-2/
11 >> https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0373/