From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [WAS: keyboard stops working] Recent kernels block the loading of non-GPL kernel modules
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 01:35:23
1 On 08/19/2015 09:24 PM, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 >
3 > When you download software you receive a copy. You start out with
4 > zero works. Somebody sends you a copy of that work. You write it to
5 > disk. You end up with the same number of copies as you were given.
6 >
7 > Cite a court case that upholds a claim otherwise?
8
9 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UMG_Recordings,_Inc._v._MP3.com,_Inc.
10
11 I don't personally like or even believe in copyright, so I'm getting
12 sick of arguing for it. Don't take it the wrong way if I give up on this
13 thread =)