From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Blocks migrating from KDE 4.4.3 to 4.5.1
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 09:56:57
1 Dale writes:
2
3 > Looking forward to seeing how your upgrade works out.
4
5 Everything compiled without a problem, and so far things seem to work
6 fine. Well, as fine as before. Konqueror still cannot open the correct URL
7 when clicking a link in kmail or kopete. Kontact is still at version
8 4.4.5, but works. I wrote I don't use kdepim, but I was not aware that
9 kontact is part of this suite. So, I do use kdepim.
10
11 So far, I see no difference from 4.5.0.
12
13 Wonko