From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] apsfilter issue--more info
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 23:14:59
1 Hello group,
2
3 after tweaking apsfilter some more I seemed to have
4 resolved the problem down to one final, unfixable
5 error.
6
7 >From lpd -F -D1
8
9 Fatal error - Another print spooler active, possibly
10 lpd process '6715'
11 2006-02-18-15:51:48.626 sarawak [7177] lpd cleanup:
12 done, exit(0)
13
14 ps -A gives
15 (snip)
16 6715 ? 00:00:00 lpd
17 (snip)
18 but that's the only lpd listed and killing it does not
19 enable printing.
20
21 I did an emerge -C cups and it did leave some stuff
22 under /var/log, /var/spool, /etc/cups but a listing
23 shows none of it to have been active since adjusting
24 apsfilter-setup.
25
26 -mw
27
29 Do You Yahoo!?
30 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
31 http://mail.yahoo.com
32 --
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list