From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CF and Gentoo
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 18:33:04
1 On Friday 03 October 2008, James wrote:
2 > Simon <turner25 <at> gmail.com> writes:
3 > > Best method I now which is near effort-less, but requires preparation is
4 > > to setup your drive initially as a RAID-1 mirror but force it to have
5 > > only one drive (if you don't want it mirrored all the time).
6 >
7 > Thanks for all of the input. I have a severe knee injury, (basketball)
8 > so this project will be put on ice, until after knee surgery.
11 > thanks to all that helped.
12
13 Good luck James and best wishes for a quick recovery!
14 --
15 Regards,
16 Mick