From: Ashley Dixon <ash@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [OT] [gentoo-user] Python3 emerge problem with pycairo and wxpython
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 05:03:50
1 On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 04:50:23AM +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > Please don't hijack someone else's thread. You've replied to a message of mine
3 > instead of starting a new thread. Bad manners.
4
5 I doubt he did it intentionally. ;-)
6
7 His elaborate signature was the primary cause of offence for me. My e-mail
8 server only has 12TB of disk space, and 90% of that has been taken up by G-Mail
9 users posting HTML and plain text versions of the same message to the list...
13 Ashley Dixon
14 suugaku.co.uk
17 DA96 D18A
18 8A7B B0D2