From: Alan Mackenzie <acm@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] ?? CONFIG_USB_SUSPEND ??
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:26:14
1 Hi, Gentoo.
2
3 Just done an "emerge -puND world". One of the packages updated was
4 sys-fs/udisks-1.0.3-r1. Its warning message was:
5
6 CONFIG_USB_SUSPEND: is not set when it should be.
7 * Please check to make sure these options are set correctly.
8 * Failure to do so may cause unexpected problems.
9
10 CONFIG_USB_SUSPEND is surely a kernel config thing. I can't find it in
11 my kernel config file. However, in "make menuconfig" I do a search for
12 "USB_SUSPEND", It says:
13
14 Location:
15 │ -> Device Drivers
16 │ -> USB support (USB_SUPPORT [=y])
17 │ -> Support for Host-side USB (USB [=y])
18
19 I can't find anything at that location which looks like "USB_SUSPEND".
20
21 Would somebody please help me to resolve my confusion. Thanks in
22 advance.
25 Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).