From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [HEADSUP] Beware of today's update to polkit-1.98.0
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 12:08:51
1 Am 2012-06-10 13:43, schrieb Keith Dart:
2
3 > My quick and dirty solution was to change it's home directory to
4 > /var/empty.
7 > polkitd:x:122:987:added by portage for
8 > polkit:/var/empty:/sbin/nologin
9 >
10 > Now it will start. That's probably not the best place since it is
11 > actually used by and installed by sshd, but it works if you also have
12 > sshd installed. Or you can just make it.
13
14 Did that as well already (found that when I googled for solutions).
15
16 But this seems not to be the reason for my current problem of having
17 only software-rendering available.
18
19 Stefan