From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Help, please! I've hosed my gcc.
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 22:09:31
1 symlink it to the later version, or copy the lib over from another
2 system.
3
4 Then rebuild dev-libs/gmp and dont delete the lib!
5
6 I got bitten by this but only on one system - the file is supplied by
7 the later ebuild so I dont know why it asks to delete it. Was in the
8 middle of a major snafu when it bit so didnt bug report it - should
9 have.
10
11 BillK