From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] no-emul profiles
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 14:55:45
1 > Looking into profile list, I have found out new,
2 > at least for me, no-emul profiles. (As far as I
3 > remember, they were not there one and a half
4 > years ago, when I installed my first Gentoo system.)
7 I asked the experts; these are mainly for us devs for testing during a
8 temporary period. At some point they will disappear, when the changes are
9 integrated into the main profiles.
10
11 I.e., they are experimental, of course you can try them out, but they will go
12 away sometime soon again (hopefully) when the emul-* packages are removed.
15 Andreas K. Huettel
16 Gentoo Linux developer
17 kde, council