From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] URGENT: Dead Keyboard after emerge --update world --deep
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 16:26:34
1 Marco wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > after emerge --sync && emerge --update world --deep my keyboard (in X)
5 > does not work anymore. Since I am switching to slim after boot, I
6 > cannot even change to a console with Ctrl-Alt-F1. I guess something
7 > went wrong with the Xorg-update.
8 >
9 > I am now using a live-CD to be able to write this email.
10 >
11 > Please let me know what information you need else (logs, etc.)
12 >
13 > Any tips, hints and suggestions on how to solve my problem highly appreciated!
14 >
15 > --
16 > Best regards,
17 > Marco
22 What happens if you emerge xorg-server with hal disabled?
23
24 Dale
25