From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New bugzilla has broken search?
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 04:13:03
1 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > Either I'm doing something wrong, or the new bugzilla version at
3 > bugs.gentoo.org really sucks at searching. Let's for example go here:
4 >
5 > http://bugs.gentoo.org/query.cgi?format=specific
6 >
7 > and select "All" for "Status". Then search for "kde-base/kdelibs". It
8 > takes a *lot* of time to complete, and worse, it returns a hell of a
9 > lot of results that have nothing whatsoever to do with the search query.
10 >
11 > Did no one else notice?
15 I went to the link and just typed in "kdelibs". They look relevant to
16 me. They all had kdelibs in it anyway. I was to lazy to type in the
17 rest since I also don't think it is needed. I mean, kdelibs is unique,
18 no other package has that name that I know of. Maybe the "/" throws it
19 off or something.
20
21 Maybe your bug search skills are like my google search skills. lol
22 Please take that as a joke. :-)
23
24 Dale
25