From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone else's Gentoo unruly lately?
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 21:09:18
1 > Grant,
2 >
3 > I've had a lot of problems lately upgrading ~arch and masked packages. This
4 > is expected (obviously) but 99% of the time I am able to fix them myself
5 > without going through support resources.
6 >
7 > If you're using any that are ~arch and in packages.mask perhaps that is why
8 > you're having problems too!
9 >
10 > - Brian
11
12 I think you're right Brian. Of course, this is nobody's fault but
13 mine for using ~amd64 packages, but I only pull those in if I feel I
14 "have to". Quite a few of them now though. Does it seem like ~arch
15 packages have been more difficult lately?
16
17 - Grant
20 >> Lately it seems like a new problem pops up every day and every time I
21 >> try to do something new it doesn't work. Anybody else experiencing
22 >> that lately?
23 >>
24 >> - Grant
25 --