From: Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: Lightweight commandline flatfile database
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:58:00
1 On 01/27/2012 06:23:32 AM, Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > Rather than keep music on my hard drive, I'm going the "cloud"
3 > route
4 > by keeping a list of my favourite Youtube clips. Ideally, I'd like
5 > something that I can activate from the command line, and even launch
6 > Firefox. sqlite is overkill in terms of features/size. Is there
7 > something smaller. It does *NOT* have to be SQL. I'd prefer a text
8 > mode program. I'd prefer not to keep a list in a spreadsheet.
9 >
10 > --
11 You might check if dev-python/buzhug is suffucient for your needs.
12
13 Helmut.