From: "security@××××××.com" <security@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Login and verify your account!
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 19:44:28
1
2 paypal

PayPal Security Measures!

11

We are

12 contacting you to remind you that: on 3 December 2005 our Account
13 Review Team identified
14 some unusual activity in your account, one or more attempts to log in to your
15 PayPal account from a foreign IP address.

IP Address

Time

Country

80.53.1.130

December

37 2,
38 2005 15:05:08 PDT

Poland

80.53.255.174

December

51 2,
52 2005 15:07:58 PDT

Poland

141.85.99.169

December

66 3,
67 2005 15:13:09 PDT

Romania

141.85.99.169

December

80 3,
81 2005 21:28:08 PDT

Romania

195.61.146.130

December 3,

94 2005 21:33:43 PDT

Romania

In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your account

104 has not been compromised, access to your account was limited. Your account access
105 will remain limited until this issue has been resolved. To secure your account
106 and quickly restore full access, we may require some additional information
107 from you.

110 securely confirm your PayPal information please go directly to https://www.paypal.com/
111 log in to your PayPal account and perform the steps necessary to restore your
112 account access as soon as possible or click bellow:

120 To continue
121 your verification procedure click
122 here

Thank you for using

131 PayPal!
132 The PayPal Team

135 Please
136 do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
137 For assistance,
138 log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer
139 of any page.
142 To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your
143 preferences here.

153 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list