From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Simple SMTP to cmd-line MTA relay?
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 20:36:36
1 On 01/19/2018 01:29 PM, Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > Aargh. smtpd. Typos like that certinaly don't help the confusion.
3
4 *chuckle* - Mistakes happen. - Context answered the question more
5 than 90%.
6
7 > I'm going to try stunnel in front of the existing solution first.
8 >
9 > If that doesn't work, I'll try sendmail/postfix/exim. It looks like
10 > they'll all do what I want (modulo the no-queue desire).
11
12 I think that it's extremely likely that you can configure the MTAs to
13 not queue messages. - Inquire in MTA specific support groups.
14
15 (I expect that someone else would have chimed in to this thread if they
16 knew.)
17
18 > Thanks again (and apologies) to everbody who tried to figure out what
19 > it was I was asking...
20
21 :-)
26 Grant. . . .