From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [urgent] openpty out of pty devices
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 12:43:44
1 On 10/29/2012 03:21 AM, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
2
3 > I just wonder why GenToo still sticks to
4 > openrc while other distributions have switched to systemd.
5
6 Not all gentoo packages have been updated with systemd *.service
7 files, which live in /usr/lib/systemd/system/.
8
9 I installed a live-CD virtual install of cinnarch, which does use
10 systemd, just so I can copy the scripts from /usr/lib/systemd/system
11 over to my gentoo machines. Unfortunately I've been distracted
12 by my shiny new Nexus 7 tablet and I've neglected systemd most
13 shamefully ;)