From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Strange q-reinit
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:06:08
1 On Tue, 19 Nov 2019 09:28:10 +0000, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > I have a small script /etc/portage/repo.postsync.d/q-reinit which is
4 > causing emerge --sync to complain. I don't know where it's come from,
5 > but its date stamp is 15 September.
6
7 Does qfile tell you where it came from?
8
9 I don't have that file on any of my testing or stable systems, although I
10 did find it in a backup on one system, from 2017.
11
12 The syntax of some of the q apps changed recently, which is probably why
13 it is complaining now.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable