From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] embedded gentoo?
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 03:36:40
1 Pandu Poluan wrote:
4 > On Nov 18, 2011 6:54 AM, "Dale" <rdalek1967@×××××.com
5 > <mailto:rdalek1967@×××××.com>> wrote:
6 > >
7 > > Érico Porto wrote:
8 > >>
9 > >> Hi,
10 > >>
11 > >> Has anyone here ever tried to build a really small filesystem to
12 > embed gentoo into some non x86 hardware? Pure curiosity.
13 > >>
14 > >> Érico V. Porto
17 > > Someone put Gentoo on a guitar once. Think I'm kidding right?
18 > >
19 > > http://www.gentoo.org/news/20100125-misa-guitar-interview.xml
20 > >
21 > > http://www.skuggen.com/2010/01/how-cool-is-this-a-linux-guitar/
22 > >
23 > > No idea on the arch tho. Neat huh?
26 > Well, the first link mentioned AMD Geode and "x86 install handbook" :-)
27 >
28 > Rgds,
31 It was about a year or so ago when I read it. I couldn't recall the
32 arch but it is nice. I got a friend I wish could see that thing.
33
34 Dale
35
39 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!