From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Question for users of the Firefox browser
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 06:48:49
1 I use the Seamonkey variant on ICEWM, so I don't think it's specific
2 to your setup.
3
4 On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 01:52:21PM +0800, Andrew Lowe wrote
5
6 > So my question, I suppose, is multipart:
7 >
8 > 1) Is this by design? Is this the normal behaviour?
9
10 I get the same behaviour.
11
12 > 2) Have I set a USE flag wrong somewhere that causes this behaviour?
13
14 I don't think so.
15
16 > 3) How do people get around the problem I mentioned above regarding long
17 > URL's, such as a Google search results?
18
19 Tapping {F6} once or twice will highlight the entire URL. Typing even
20 one character will then delete the old URL.
23 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
24 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications