From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [SHOULD BE gnome-settings-daemon failed]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 00:54:11
1 On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 7:46 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I have searched the net, asked on this list a while back and nothing
3 > disabled the spam filter on google. I tried several different ways but none
4 > of them stops google from marking them as spam. I think they know people
5 > are trying to disable it and they adjust to make it not work.
6
7 Well, the option to not send to spam has been working fine for me
8 forever so I don't know what else to suggest. You should send a bug
9 report to Google if you've told it not to send to spam and it still
10 is, maybe they can figure out what's wrong.