From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Initramfs or move /usr to /, oh my...
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 17:45:29
1 Creating a new thread for this questions since mine got lost in all of
2 the follow-ups...
3
4 I would really appreciate a meaningful response to this question (maybe
5 I should go ask this on -dev?) - this has the potential to lose me
6 forever as a gentoo user (I'm sure none of you are crying over that, but
7 *I* am), and I've seen other similar comments... I'm thinking of FreeBSD
8 too (and PCBSD for my desktop)...
9
10 Anyway...
11
12 On 2012-03-17 12:11 AM, Bruce Hill, Jr.