From: Bruce Hill <bruce@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: off-topic: logitech mice (MX1000)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:11:44
1 On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 04:36:45PM -0500, Albert Hopkins wrote:
2 > FWIW, I have a Logitech mouse with a wheel that scrolls up and down,
3 > presses down, and clicks left and right. All seem to work fine, except
4 > I don't use the latter as I haven't found any purpose for it although I
5 > could possibly see it replacing ALT-Tab. Nah... to confusing.
6 >
7 > -a
8
9 What settings do you use for all those events? I have a mouse with right/left
10 buttons, scroll wheel that also tilts right/left, and two side buttons.
11 Nothing works atm but regular right/left, scroll wheel to scroll and press to
12 paste, and side buttons. So scroll wheel tilt does nothing.
13 --
14 "Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the
15 lesson afterward. But properly learned, the lesson forever changes
16 the man."