From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Wireless trouble: unknown symbols
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 19:11:09
1 I'm trying to set up a wireless card in my new system. I'm using a
2 card of the same model that is working in an older system of mine.
3 The only significant difference between them is the new system is
4 amd64 and the old one is x86. When I try to 'modprobe ath_pci', I get
5 about 60 "Unknown symbol" errors like:
6
7 wlan: Unknown symbol wireless_send_event
8 ath_rate_sample: Unknown symbol ether_sprintf
9 ath_pci: Unknown symbol ieee80211_encap
10
11 Does this make sense to anyone or should I file a bug?
12
13 - Grant
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list