From: sh2d000w <sh2d000w@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CUPS remote printing drives me crazy
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 10:54:05
1 Hello!
2
3 I could not connect through the cups web interface.
4 In the end, I connected the printer with the command on the client computer:
5
6 lpadmin -p <printer_name_on_the_server> -E -v
7 ipp://<ip_address_server>/printers/<printer_name_on_the_server> -m
8 +drv:///hp/hpcups.drv/<file_name_ppd_for_printer_model>.ppd
9
10 You can see <file_name_ppd_for_printer_model> with the command:
11
12 lpinfo -m
15 With respect, Pautov Aleksandr