From: sh2d000w <sh2d000w@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CUPS remote printing drives me crazy
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 10:54:05
Hello!

I could not connect through the cups web interface.
In the end, I connected the printer with the command on the client computer:

lpadmin -p <printer_name_on_the_server> -E -v
ipp://<ip_address_server>/printers/<printer_name_on_the_server> -m
+drv:///hp/hpcups.drv/<file_name_ppd_for_printer_model>.ppd

You can see <file_name_ppd_for_printer_model> with the command:

lpinfo -m

--
With respect, Pautov Aleksandr