From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Somewhat OT] Backup software for CDs.
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:55:23
1 Etaoin Shrdlu wrote:
2 > On Sunday 24 December 2006 18:00, Etaoin Shrdlu wrote:
5 >> ftp://ftp.mondorescue.org/iso/mondorescue.iso (it's there, despite the
6 >> site saying that it's currently unavailable).
9 > Ok, it's definitely NOT there :) I've been fooled by the fact that after
10 > clicking on it the browser was asking me to save the file, but if you
11 > actually do, you get "could not read from source". Sorry for the wrong
12 > info.
13 >
14 Well, it tells me that it could not change directories. The previous
15 page says it is not available for bandwidth issues. I guess it got to
16 expensive to host.
17
18 Info was right, just wasn't able to access for one reason or other.
19
20 Thanks
21
22 Dale