From: Benjamin Graf <bdgraf@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] auto proxy config (Firefox, and more)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:40:55
1 Thanks for the answer !
2
3 How can I see what myIpAddress() returns ? I tried it in a simple html
4 page (javascript) but it didn't work.
5
6 Ben
7
8 2007/9/25, Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.edu>:
9 > On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 06:26:43PM +0200, Penguin Lover Benjamin Graf squawked:
10 > > I tried this as a proxy automatic configuration file (*.pac), but it
11 > > doesn't work :
12 >
13 > <snip>
14 >
15 > > At school, it works correctly (it uses the proxy when it is
16 > > necessary), but not at home. I think the "myIpAddress" is maybe not
17 > > the right solution.
18 >
19 > The only thing I can think of is that maybe "myIpAddress" is not
20 > returning what you think it returns?
21 >
22 > W
23 >
24 > --
25 > THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
26 > <<<< ladybree@ >>>>
27 > We'll begin with box, the plural is boxes;
28 > But the plural of ox is oxen, not oxes.
29 > One fowl is a goose, but two are called geese,
30 > Yet the plural of moose is never meese.
31 > You may find a lone mouse or a whole nest of mice,
32 > But the plural of house is houses, not hice.
33 > If the plural of man always is men,
34 > Why shouldn't the plural of pan be call pen?
35 > If I speak of a foot and you show me two feet,
36 > And I give you a boot, would a pair be called beet?
37 > If the singular is this and the plural these,
38 > Should a plural of kiss ever be keese?
39 > We speak of a brother and also of brethren,
40 > But though we say mother, we never say methren.
41 > Then the masculine pronouns are he, his and him,
42 > But imagine the females - she, shis and shim!
43 > Sortir en Pantoufles: up 291 days, 19:26
44 > --
45 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
49 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list