From: Xavier Parizet <xav@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Vmware 1.0.9 emerge problem
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 22:56:12
1 Nick Khamis a écrit :
2 > Hey Stefan,
3 >
4 > I figured that much, I am in ".config - Linux Kernel v2.6.30-gentoo-r5
5 > Configuration" right now and I cannot find CONFIG_UNUSED_SYMBOLS. Where
6 > the hell is this things.
7
8 To search for a specific CONFIG_ in the kernel config, on make menuconfig, type
9 '/' key to search for a key, then after typing UNUSED_SYMBOLS, you'll find it
10 under Kernel hacking --> [ ] Enable unused/obsolete exported symbols.
11
12 HTH.
13
14 > Thanks In Advanced!
15 > Ninus
16
17 PS: please stop stripping the mails you answer in your... answers ! This breaks
18 the conversation. Thanks.
21 Xavier Parizet
22 YaGB: http://gentooist.com