From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] kolab questions
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 18:29:16
1 Hello,
4 I just found this page:
5
6 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/kolab/
7
8 Groupware is the general category. My questions are:
9
10 Has anyone installed this and if so how do you like it?
13 Would one run a traditionally sendmail/postfix server and
14 then serve mail/data to the this Kolab groupware server?
15 Being able to serve mail/data to a variety of client PC
16 would be great.
19 I'm not too familiar with groupware, but I've been asked to
20 build a website/system for lots of coaches, kids and others to
21 use related to a particular sport. Maybe Kolab would be a good
22 communications/email system for them?
25 Comments and ideas are welcome.
28 James
31 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list