From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnome not working
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 16:14:40
1 Michael Hampicke <mh@××××.biz> wrote:
2
3 > Am 13.05.2013 13:06, schrieb covici@××××××××××.com:
4 > > When I start gdm, I get a message on the screen which says oh no,
5 > > something has gone wrong. The log file is at
6 > > http://pastebin.com/qwNE7ee6 -- I would appreciate any help.
7 > >
8 > > I am running gentoo testing with the 3.8 unmasked.
11 > Today I spotted some updated gnome (3.8) packages in the tree. Maybe the
12 > updated versions will work for you.
13
14 OK, thanks. Maybe I will just try that, but it would be better to know
15 what is the matter.
18 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
19 How do
20 you spend it?
21
22 John Covici