From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] How to set Apache up to serve SSIs?
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 18:48:23
1 On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 12:27 PM, Peter Humphrey
2 <peter@××××××××××××××.org> wrote:
3 > On Monday 08 August 2011 17:59:35 Paul Hartman wrote:
4 >> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 9:04 AM, Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
5 > wrote:
6 >> > On Sunday 07 August 2011 19:07:45 Paul Hartman wrote:
7 >> >> There is a how-to for setting up SSIs:
8 >> >>
9 >> >> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/howto/ssi.html
10 >> >
11 >> > Ah. Thank you Paul. I'll see if I can work out what APACHE_MODULES I
12 >> > need in make.conf.
13 >>
14 >> I think the "include" module is the necessary one to add.
15 >
16 > The trouble with specifying Apache modules is that including the one I want
17 > promptly disables all the default ones, and I have to experiment to get them
18 > back.
19
20 Ahh, I see. It looks like "include" is one of the defaults. I don't
21 have apache2 installed and I unset the variables. It looks like these
22 are the default enabled modules here in case you want to paste them in
23 to your variable:
24
25 actions alias auth_basic authn_alias authn_anon authn_dbm
26 authn_default authn_file authz_dbm authz_default authz_groupfile
27 authz_host authz_owner authz_user autoindex cache cgi cgid dav dav_fs
28 dav_lock deflate dir disk_cache env expires ext_filter file_cache
29 filter headers include info log_config logio mem_cache mime mime_magic
30 negotiation rewrite setenvif speling status unique_id userdir
31 usertrack vhost_alias