From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NAS and replacing with larger drives
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 00:15:06
1 Am Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 10:08:02PM -0600 schrieb Dale:
2
3 I just read a news story about a new NAS model from Terramaster.
4 (Interestingly, they have their OS on an internal USB stick, so it’s easy to
5 swap it out for a standard Linux. And it uses a nice Celeron N5100 x86
6 processor.)
7
8 > Eventually, I plan to build a Raspberry Pi NAS.  When I do, I'll post
9 > everything major I needed, boards, case etc for everyone to look at.
10 > I'll even try to upload some pics, or share as attachments if there is
11 > interest.  Unless I find one heck of a deal on a used NAS that is.
12 > Still may build one even then.  ;-)
13
14 In the comments section of the article, there was a link to this:
15 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2S2RMNv7OU
16 A Raspberry Pi NAS with 1 Petabyte of storage. Enjoy. :)
19 Grüße | Greetings | Salut | Qapla’
20 Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.
21
22 Windows is great, you can download Linux with it.