From: Xavier Parizet <xav@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Catch all mailbox
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 20:02:35
1 Stroller a écrit :
2 >
3 > On 9 Sep 2009, at 19:06, Xavier Parizet wrote:
4 >>>>> ...
5 >>>>> Does anyone know how I can force postfix to add the domain to the
6 >>>>> search
7 >>>>> query?
8 >>>> Is mydomain parameter set in /etc/postfix/main.cf ?
9 >>>
10 >>> Yes, I believe this is necessary for postfix to actually accept emails?
11 >>
12 >> I don't think so.
13 >
14 > I believe - but I could be mistaken - that the domain must be in
15 > mydestination.
16
17 I agree with you. The postfix configurations files should help us more...
18
19 > In my case (and by default?) that contains $mydomain
20 >
21 > Stroller.
24 Xavier Parizet
25 YaGB : http://gentooist.com