From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] del.uged want to start on net.eth1, only eth0 is there
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 16:30:17
1 On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 6:27 AM, Lars Madson <rwx700@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > After upgrading world, I might have gone a bit fast on the last conf files
4 > that I update with etc-update.
5 > Now that I restart deluged, the init script brings up eth1 but I only have
6 > eth0 correctly setup.
7 > It should use eth0. In rc-update list I see net.eth1, no net.eth0, if it can
8 > help.
9 > My question is when this net.eth1 is called so that I could fix this wrong
10 > routing?
11 > thx
12 > Laurent
13
14 Check /etc/init.d to ensure you have links for both eth0 and eth1.
15 Then check both /etc/conf.d/net &
16 /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules to ensure you have both
17 interfaces set up as you want them, double checking each interface's
18 MAC address using ifconfig against any values listed in
19 70-persistent-net.rules, if any.
20
21 HTH,
22 Mark