From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] So emerge spoke ...
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 17:15:54
1 Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> [15-02-10 17:12]:
2 > On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 10:55 AM, <Meino.Cramer@×××.de> wrote:
3 > >
4 > > (perl-core/Test-Simple-0.980.0-r1:0/0::gentoo, installed) pulled in by
5 > > perl-core/Test-Simple required by @selected
8 > I suspect that you probably have some perl packages that are 5.18-only
9 > in your world file. Check and after removing them you'll probably
10 > have fewer blockers.
13 > > I am simply overwelmed by this massive attack of information...
16 > Yeah, portage error messages tend to leave much to be desired. I
17 > suspect there were some package renames here which didn't help, but I
18 > haven't investigated.
19 >
20 > --
21 > Rich
24 Hi Rich,
25
26 so I have to deinstall the half of the Perl stuff just to get updates?
27 Hrmmm....
28
29 Emerge says "...and 154 more'
30