From: Jason Weisberger <jbdubbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xgl, masked packages, and me going crazy ()
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 00:32:17
1 Daniel,
2
3 Unmasking libdrm won't hurt a thing. If you're already using modular x,
4 it's probably already installed in it's stable version. You will need a few
5 things to get XGL running with NVidia's proprietary drivers, such as an
6 alpha version of Mesa, new versions of glitz and much more. Checking out
7 the HOWTO_XGL page on gentoo-wiki.com will tell you exactly what you need to
8 install.
9
10 Just look at Hanno's overlay to see what you're putting on your computer.
11