From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo's advantage: 'optimized for your system' -- huh?
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 21:08:40
1 El Jue, 5 de Febrero de 2009, 22:01, Jesús Guerrero escribió:
7 > El Jue, 5 de Febrero de 2009, 21:25, Nikos Chantziaras escribió:
8 >
9 >> Jesús Guerrero wrote:
12 >>> It's not "The community vs. you", you are part of the community
13 >>> since the very moment you start using linux.
14 >>
15 >> Most people don't want to be some part of some weird community. They
16 >> just want to use a computer. If they were looking for friends, they
17 >> might try the local sports club.
18 >
19 > Right. But people who don't want to do some work to change
20 > the things have no right to complain either. Unless they are paying a
21 > monthly bill how you do on your sports club. Do you pay here?
22
23 To reword it, if you like it use it, if you don't then don't
24 use it. It's not about joining a weird community as you defined it
25 or about making friends here. I am not here to make friends since
26 I -as most people here I guess- do have a social life that's not
27 inside my monitor.
28
29 This is about people that's giving you
30 for free a tool to do your work. And you can't even bother to
31 fill in a bug? Well, whatever... I supposed that complaining on
32 mailing lists instead will fix the issue faster...
35 Jesús Guerrero