From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo Users List <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Device notifier and LVM device
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 02:51:56
1 Howdy,
2
3 As most know, I started using LVM a bit ago. I noticed something odd
4 tho. KDE's device notifier thingy sees the LVM partition and even gives
5 the mount/unmount option. This makes me wonder. I'm concerned that I
6 may click that thing by mistake. I already did it once but luckily I
7 was downloading a NCIS episode and Seamonkey had it in use. That kept
8 if from unmounting. None of my other partitions or drives show up
9 except the LVM one. I do have it set to not show the regular drives but
10 I guess LVM is not regular. It does show a CD or USB stick as normal
11 tho. That is all I want it to show really. I have Removable Devices
12 Only clicked in the settings.
13
14 My question is, how to make it not show up in there? I looked and I
15 can't find anything to prevent it.
16
17 Ideas?
18
19 Dale
20
24 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!