From: "W.Kenworthy" <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Pratical question about portage tree
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 02:27:17
1 Not a lot: I came in late on the thread.
2
3 One thing to investigate is if his ISP keeps a local cache of gentoo as
4 many of the ones in Oz do - they usually dont charge for local (to the
5 ISP) traffic. Then unless its openoffice which is a bit big, a
6 pre-fetch from the ISP at night is a good scenario.
7
8 BillK