From: Francesco Talamona <francesco.talamona@××××.eu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] splitting and printing big image
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 09:35:40
1 On Sunday 22 March 2009, Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > I have a PDF document. One of documet's page is a (scalable)
5 > schematics. Printing the page via my A4 Kyocera isn't suitable - I
6 > can see a schematics with a lens only :-) Is there a way to split the
7 > page (into 2 or 4 parts) and ptint parts separately (saving a scale,
8 > of course)?
9
10 Maybe you can convert the page with pdftk to an imagem and then "gimp"
11 it.
12
13 Ciao
14 Francesco
17 Linux Version 2.6.28-gentoo-r3, Compiled #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Mar 8
18 12:38:59 CET 2009
19 Two 1GHz AMD Athlon 64 Processors, 4GB RAM, 4018.04 Bogomips Total
20 aemaeth