From: Gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] An alternative keyboard layout is lost
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 15:46:16
1 > > I have found out that my problem with xfce4 keyboard plugin
2 > > reduces to the fact that now I cannot choose Russian Winkeys
3 > > alternative keyboard: there is no such option in the corresponding
4 > > keyboard layout settings. So, I have to choose Osetinian Winkeys
5 > > alternative keyboard as it is appears to be the next best choice:
6
7 The problem has been solved by
8 1) unmerging buggy xfce4-xkb-plugin
9 2) deleting its .rc file somewhere in ~/.config directory
10 3) emerging buggy xfce4-xkb-plugin back
11
12 I think it is a bug as it is impossible to chose ru(winkeys)
13 keyboard layout from xfce4-xkb-plugin interface.