From: Ryan Viljoen <ravilj@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Fluxbox Menu Problem
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 00:00:37
1 I am having a problem with my fluxbox menu. At random intervals right
2 clicking the does not display the fluxbox menu although right clicking
3 on the toolbar and windows bars brings up their menus. I have a
4 shortcut key set to bring up the menu but this doesnt work either (if
5 the right click doesnt). I cant pin point what causes this problem.
6
7 Anyone else experienced this or know the solution or cause?
8
9 Thanks
10 Rav
14 "When you play a Microsoft CD backwards you can hear demonic Voices...
15 that's nothing - when you play it forward it installs Windows"
16 Are you fearing my mouse? <:3___)~~~~
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list