From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] virtualbox installation problem
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 22:50:51
1 On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 01:39:59 +0330, behrouz khosravi wrote:
2
3 > I want to install virtualbox, and for some reasons I need to download
4 > the distfiles before the emerging process, so the emerge command wont
5 > try to download anything.
6 > I have download the required files, but extension pack ebuild ignores
7 > the "Oracle_VM_VirtualBox_Extension_Pack-4.3.18-96516.vbox-extpack"
8 > file that I have downloaded and tries to fetch it again.
9 > Is there anything that I am missing?
10
11 The output from the emerge command?
12
13 Chances are the file has changed recently and does not match the size or
14 checksum known to portage. Try re-syncing.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 Top Oxymorons Number 16: Peace force