From: Davi <davividal@×××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CFLAGS "...-O3 -pipe" vs "...O2 <no pipe>"
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:29:13
1 Em Terça 10 Abril 2007 17:15, Jesús Guerrero escreveu:
2 > El Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:08:40 -0300
3 >
4 > Davi <davividal@×××××××××××××.br> escribió:
5 > > Em Terça 10 Abril 2007 16:56, Jesús Guerrero escreveu:
6 > > > No, --newuse is for use flags. He need to rebuild ALL the packages.
7 > > > So, "emerge --emptytree world" would do.
8 > >
9 > > ** Thinking: rebuild all = all packages = kde + Xorg + glibc + OOo
10 > > + ... Humm... **
11 > >
12 > > Well... I'm _very_ fine with -O3 flag... u.u'
13 > > I would like use the -O3 flag until format my HD instead recompile my
14 > > entire system... =P
15 >
16 > Well, you don't need to do so. Just change the flag.
17 >
18 > Eventually, with the time, all the packages will be recompiled now or
19 > later... There is no problem with that.
20 >
21 > -- Jesús Guerrero
22
23 Sure! But I don't want to wait 8~9 hours to compile OOo right _now_... =P
24
25 BTW, thanks for your help! =]
28 Davi Vidal
29 davividal@×××××××××××××.br
30 davividal@×××××.com
33 Agora com fortune:
34 "=== ALL USERS PLEASE NOTE ========================
35
36 CAR and CDR now return extra values.
37
38 The function CAR now returns two values. Since it has to go to the trouble
39 to figure out if the object is carcdr-able anyway, we figured you might as
40 well get both halves at once. For example, the following code shows how to
41 destructure a cons (SOME-CONS) into its two slots (THE-CAR and THE-CDR):
42
43 (MULTIPLE-VALUE-BIND (THE-CAR THE-CDR) (CAR SOME-CONS) ...)
44
45 For symmetry with CAR, CDR returns a second value which is the CAR of the
46 object. In a related change, the functions MAKE-ARRAY and CONS have been
47 fixed so they don't allocate any storage except on the stack. This should
48 hopefully help people who don't like using the garbage collector because
49 it cold boots the machine so often."
50 --
51 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list