From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Google privacy changes
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:14:50
1 On Thursday 26 Jan 2012 13:50:46 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 > Not that Google's profiling of individual's information is that hot
4 > anyway. Last year they approached me about a job for which I am
5 > completely unqualified - and not just because it meant getting out of bed
6 > before 9am :-O
7
8 Ha, ha! A very nice lady approached me too (admitted to having harvested my
9 address from the Gentoo M/L) but run away when I told her that the only way I
10 would share my CV details with Google would be via a person to person meeting
11 in their London offices and the amount of income I would expect for a job there.
12 --
13 Regards,
14 Mick