From: Michael <confabulate@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Michael <confabulate@××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox 68.6.0-r3 local URL parsing is borked?
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 13:50:54
1 On Thursday, 2 April 2020 12:33:33 BST Michael wrote:
2 > Something changed in the Gentoo /usr/bin/firefox script and parsing URLs
3 > with spaces in the file name fails to escape the spaces and opens all sort
4 > tabs while trying to resolve/search for each part of the URL string.
5 >
6 > Using /usr/lib64/firefox/firefox seems to parse the path correctly (when
7 > called from a local firefox.desktop file).
8 >
9 > This looks like a bug to me, but have you noticed something similar with
10 > Firefox 68.6.0-r3?
11
12 Fixed in 68.6.0-r4. Saved me reporting a bug. ;-)