From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: fdm fails during ./configure: libssl not found
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 07:26:50
1 On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 00:47:20 +0000 (UTC), Bryant Morrow wrote:
2
3 > Aha! Thank you for that, I didn't see those bug reports in my Google
4 > searches. Now I know to check the bugtracking projects directly.
5 >
6 > I've set up a local portage repo with a modified fdm-1.9 ebuild using
7 > the patch given in that link, and fdm builds without issue. Thank you!
8
9 If all you need to do is apply a patch between unpack and configure, you
10 can drop the patch file into /etc/portage/patches/$CAT/$PKG/ and emerge
11 will apply it with no need for a modified ebuild. You can add the version
12 to $PKG to apply it to that version only.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Obscenity is the crutch of inarticulate motherfuckers.